Senior Investment Strategist Esty Dwek Roditi (Geneva) and Chief Market Strategist David Lafferty (Boston) explore factors influencing stock and fixed income markets around the world, and potential portfolio implications.
- How rising rates and higher volatility may create more opportunities for active fixed income managers
- Why central bank policies in Europe and the US face different challenges as expectations for growth are improving but the path of inflation is uncertain
- The changing role of alternative investments in a truly diversified portfolio
- Equity valuations look better in Europe ? but tax stimulus is raising expectations for US markets
- Geopolitical risks, from North Korea and Brexit, are on investors? radars
This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. The view and opinions expressed are as of February 15, 2018 and may change based on market and other conditions.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.